Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last weeks feature...

One thing I am usually not is a slacker -- especially when it comes to someone else being left out.  But I was this past week.  I started getting sick on Sat May 8th - and just kept getting worse until last Friday I had to go have x-rays and blood work....  :(   I am feeling much better now...

ANYWAY.....

I know I have featured this lovely blog before (here) but I didn't switch with someone so what the heck...why not feature them again ;)

Christine has a very cute blog!  I love the owl..and the colors...   her intro on her etsy page says it all....  "My lovely little shop has handmade jewelry that is flirty and fun. A little modern with a vintage feel. Leo & Junie jewelry features charms, gemstones, crystals, sterling silver, brass, vintage & vintage inspired pieces. Each piece is designed to tell a little something about the person who wears it. My jewelry designs are also inspired by nature, gardens, the ocean, butterflies, fairies, and whimsical things. I love finding one of a kind vintage beads and charms/pendants. I am always on the hunt for them!"

 I went ahead and took a peak at her blog and found some great custom made items... can you say fabulous???  I'm not sure if these 2 pieces are necklaces or bracelets but either way they are fabulous.....


(Personal note: sorry Christine for the late post)

You can find her here:

No comments:

Post a Comment