Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Proud to showcase....

Fellow Blogger...

Leo and Junie

All I can say is "wow" what cute and spectacular pieces. Christine takes ordinary things (ie metal) and transforms them into a work of art! Not one thing on her blog or in her etsy store is short of amazing. With such beautiful items I do not know how she keeps things listed in her store.

Her blogs title "everyday life :: mixed with inspiration + creativity" says it all.... Two of my favorite pieces



Take a few seconds to go check out her original art that she has turned into beautiful jewelry you can wear.








6 comments:

  1. Spectacular! So much beauty in such simple clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, here jewelry really is well made. Pics are super crisp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful compliments!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought a pair of the celtic knot earrings! I love them! Beautiful and well made! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the jewelry, I will have to check out her site!

    Can't wait to see you pics posted here!

    ReplyDelete