Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What a feature...

This week I was honored here by fellow blogger. Thanks

My website is UP and RUNNING... Take a few minutes to check it out and let me know what you think DDD


On a personal note - its been a crazy few weeks. Dani got the stomach bug for the first time 2 weeks ago. On family portrait day. Yes portraits were canceled. We reschedule for the following Saturday only to find Declan had the stomach bug. I'm convinced they were just nervous about the photos ;) Luckily we made it through it on round 2 - Hope to post some pics soon (as soon as I see them)...

On a business note - have some super cute onesies added to my store....


GIVEAWAY - I will be doing a giveaway on a blog soon.... STAY TUNED
Auction - I will be doing a $25 gift certificate auction TOO... STAY TUNED

No comments:

Post a Comment