Friday, February 5, 2010

Nothing is cuter

than your LO dressed up in a special outfit. I have a friend that gets to put her LO in nice clothes EVERYDAY. I wish I could but unfortunately my daughter and son attend daycare for 3 1/2 months and while they are there they play HARD. So no nice outfits for them M-F. But come Friday night cute things all around.

I can't wait until my daughter is old enough to help me make things. My mom was never "crafty" she bought what she wanted because she really didn't enjoy making things. My grandmother on the other hand was always cooking and doing something. So maybe I get it from her? My dad's mom is wonderful too! I didn't spend as much time with her growing up but as an adult I can call and talk to her about anything and she always has great advice. So Looking back at all the women that were influential in my life I hope I can pass the good qualities on to my daughter.

I'll pass some good things down to Declan too ;) I will leave most of it up to my husband though (I have one of the good ones).

I've decided to add a video clip of my daughter... she is so sweet


No comments:

Post a Comment