Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little behind this week

Even though my busy season is over with (tax season) and I am now a WAHM again.... I still have many task to complete.  I am going to be adding about 10 more items/gift sets to my store in the next week. So please keep checking back...

This weeks feature is on Swing Station Studio (sorry I'm late).  This was the first time I have stumbled upon this cute shop.  Heather has cute items in her etsy store like zippered pouches and boxed purses.  Her blog is also fun and light....something enjoyable to read (side note to Heather: you have a cute logo)!  I've added a pic below of her cute and adorable owl change purse!  I love it!  Anyway..back to the subject at hand --Heather is a down to earth wife making cute things for all of us!  If she doesn't have what you want -convo her and I'm sure she could come up with something special to make just for you!

Take a second and stop by her store and blog and tell her hello! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the nice review! Hope all is well with your family!

    ReplyDelete